The invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces. To discuss invisalign, please feel free to contact us to schedule an appointment.
For more information on Invisalign, please visit www.invisalign.com.
Invisalign can be used to treat many orthodontic situations including but not limited to crowding, spacing, overbites, underbites and crossbites.
- Invisalign uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination of Drs. Churchill and Boscketti ‘s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Drs. Churchill and Boscketti has prescribed.
- You’ll visit Drs. Churchill and Boscketti about once every 4-6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
Total treatment time averages 9 – 15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.
Advantanges To Straightening Your Teeth With Invisalign
– Because Invisalign aligners are removable, it is easy to brush and floss your teeth or remove aligners for special occasions
– The alginers are clear so you can straighten your teeth without people knowing
-Aligners are smooth plastic, no metal wires or brackets to cut or irritate lips and cheeks
-Movements are less painful than with traditional braces because aligners maintain their rigidity and memory unlike an orthodontic wire